4 Placer Gold Claims in the Germansen Landing/ Manson Creek Area. Covering approximately 300 Hectares. Existing roads go through property on both sides of the river. The Claims have approximately 1KM of Germansen River frontage.
Gold was first discovered in the Manson Creek Germansen Landing area in 1871 and there was a second gold rush to the area in the 1930’s. Currently there are several active mines in the area.
The area is accessed by well maintained gravel roads from either Fort St. James or Mackenzie both routes are approximately 185 KM. Most years the mining season can begin in April and continue well into November.